The BOSS GP is the fastest racing series in Europe and one of the most spectacular in the international motorsport world. In 2019 the Big Open Single Seater will enter its 25th season.
The worldwide unique grid is formed in the front line by the Formula 1 cars from the last years, together with the cars of the GP2 racing series, which represent the immediate precursor to the premier class. Not to forget the no less fast and modern cars of the World Series by Renault 3.5, the Superleague Formula and the Auto GP. Together they offer action-packed, fast and powerful motorsport of the finest quality, which in this form is unparalleled in the global motorsport universe.
The exclusive tyre supplier of the BOSS GP is Pirelli. The Italian tyre manufacturer offers BOSS GP participants a unique product: Formula 1 technology combined with easier handling when warming up the tyres. Slicks for dry conditions and rain tyres are available.
Six race weekends with a total of 12 sprint races are planned for 2019. The year traditionally starts with the Jim Clark Revival in the Hockenheim Motodrom. The event on the Formula 1 racetrack is one of the most important classic racing events in Europe, and in 2019 the BOSS GP will once again be the main event of this highlight.
- BOSS GP OPEN
– Formula 1 car built in 1997 or later, Champ Car and IndyCar built in 1997 or later
– Motor is free
– Starting numbers from 1 to 99
- BOSS GP FORMULA
– GP2/Formula 2, GP3 (13/16), Auto GP, A1GP, Formula Acceleration 1, Superleague Formula, World Series by Renault, World Series by Nissan, F3000 from model year 2002 onwards
– Only original motors are allowed, the organizers can make a different classification based on the performance data.
– Starting numbers from 100 to 999
|26.–28. April||Hockenheim (DEU)|
|23.–25. Mai||Spielberg (AUT)|
|21.–23. Juni||Monza (ITA)|
|19.–21. Juli||Assen (NED)|
|6.–8. September||Brünn (CZE)|
|11.–13. Oktober||Imola (ITA)|