Setting up your tent right next to the circuits, enjoying a beer with friends in the evening and relaxing in front of the barbecue – many motorsport fans see camping as an informal and sociable option for accommodation. A temporary campsite will also be set up right next to Hockenheimring.
- The campsite will be open from 05.05.2022, 8 am.
- Every person needs a personal ticket to spend the night at the “C2” campsite. Children up to and including 12 years do not have to pay a ticket fee, but still need a free ticket.
- The additional ticket “camper van” is valid for the following vehicles (up to max. 7m length/7.5t): camper vans, caravans/trailers, VW buses, cars with a large loading area (e.g. VW Sharan).
- The additional ticket Wohnmobil XXL is valid for all vehicles or caravans over 7m in length/7.5t.
- Access to the C2 campsite is via Continentalstraße.
- You can find the campsite regulations here.