Setting up your tent right next to the circuits, enjoying a beer with friends in the evening and relaxing in front of the barbecue – many motorsport fans see camping as an informal and sociable option for accommodation. A temporary campsite will also be set up right next to Hockenheimring.
- The campsite is open from Thursday, 02.05.2024, 08:00 am
- The campsite C2 is available
- Every person needs a ticket to stay overnight at the campsite. Children under the age of 14 do not pay a fee, but still require a free ticket. The ticket includes a tent pitch (max. 4.5m² per person) and a parking space for a car directly next to the tent.
- An additional ticket is required for motorhomes, caravans/trailers, vans (e.g. VW Multivan), cars with a large loading area (e.g. VW Sharan): Additional ticket motorhome up to max. 7m/7.5t, additional ticket motorhome XL up to max. 9m/10t, additional ticket motorhome XXL up to max. 12m/12t.
- The construction of pools is only permitted after prior request (firstname.lastname@example.org) and payment (10.00 per m²).
- You can find the campsite regulations here.