Tickets for the Bosch Hockenheim Historic will be available at the box offices at the Hockenheimring throughout the race weekend, from April 26 to 28, 2019.
Ticket prices at the box office:
- Friday: 10,00 EUR
- Saturday: 30,00 EUR
- Sunday: 30,00 EUR
- Weekend: 45,00 EUR
- Persons with a disability (at least 50% GdB) and their accompanying persons (“B” in the disability card) receive a reduction of approx. 50%.
- Wheelchair users and children under the age of 14 have free admission.
- DSK members receive a discount of 5.00 EUR (day ticket) or 7.00 EUR (weekend ticket).
- AvD members receive a discount of approx. 25%.
Open grandstands (from 08.00):
- Friday: South grandstand B, inside grandstand C, east grandstand
- Saturday & Sunday: main grandstand, south grandstand C/D/upper level, inner grandstand C, east grandstand
- The paddock is open daily from 08.00 hrs.
Open box office (from 08.00 a.m.):
- Friday: Ticket office main grandstand A (information) or directly at the south grandstand B
- Saturday and Sunday: cash desk main grandstand A, cash desk south grandstand C/D, cash desk access inner grandstand (Conti-Kreisel)
- The box office for the brand club in the Conti roundabout is open on Friday from 15.00 hrs, on Saturday & Sunday from 08.00 hrs.
Opening hours Information:
- Friday to Sunday: from 08.00 until the end of the event
Opening hours pavilion P1 (teams, sponsors):
- Friday: 07.30-17.00 o’clock
- Saturday: 08.00-17.00 o’clock
- Sunday: 08.00-13.00 o’clock
Open parking spaces:
- Bulky items (e.g. prams, bicycles, drinks crates, folding chairs, camera tripods, hiking rucksacks)
- Professional photo and film equipment (e.g. single lens reflex cameras with a focal length exceeding 300mm)
- Glass containers (e.g. glass bottles)
- Pyrotechnic objects (e.g. fireworks, torches)
- Drugs and weapons of all kinds
It is forbidden to bring animals (e.g. dogs) with you.